Recurring Payments and Subscriptions
When you set up your contract with us, we will agree the terms of any recurring payments or subscriptions – such as trainers’ fees – as part of your contract.
Payments are typically collected monthly from your debit or credit card automatically using our FuturePay system, although this may vary depending on your contract with us. Please refer to your contract for full details of your payment schedule.
Cancellation of Recurring Payments
You may cancel our authority to collect recurring payments from your debit or credit card at any time by contacting us. Cancellation of your recurring card payment does not cancel your contract with us.
Any continuous payment authority in place against your credit or debit card will be cancelled by us upon the cancellation of your contract.
You have the right to cancel an order (‘our contract’) within 14 days without providing any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us by calling us on 01298 807 440, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Hope Eden Limited, Pyke House, Eccles Road, High Peak, SK23 9RT. Your decision to cancel this contract should be communicated by a clear statement.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Cancellation of Recurring Payments
To collect regular payments from you, we may set up a Continuous Payment Authority (CPA) against your credit or debit card. You may cancel this authority at any time by contacting us. Cancellation of your recurring card payment does not cancel your contract with us.
Any CPA in place against your credit or debit card will be cancelled by us upon the cancellation of your contract.
Effects of Cancellation
If you cancel our contract:
- We will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without due delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied
- if earlier, 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel our contract.
- We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- We will make two attempts to collect the goods from you and we will bear the costs of returning the goods for those attempts. Where we have been unable to collect the goods, you shall send back the goods to us at the address provided above and you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods to us. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is earliest.
Hope Eden Limited provides non-physical services and, as such, returns are not possible. Where a service includes the provision of physical items which remain the property of the Company but are provided to you as part of your membership, these goods may be returned but do not form a material part of your contract with us.
For all enquiries relating to refunds and returns, please contact us on 01298 807 440 or email email@example.com.
If you have a complaint in relation to our products or services, you may also contact us using the telephone number or email address given above. Alternatively, you can write to: Hope Eden Limited, Pyke House, Eccles Road, High Peak, SK23 9RT.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we take all complaints about our goods and services seriously.
Your complaint will be handled by an appropriate member of our team. We will acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours and provide a suitable resolution. Where a suitable resolution is not appropriate at the time of the first response, we will explain to you how we intend to investigate your complaint further.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Where you are dissatisfied by our handling or a cancellation, return or refund and have made a complaint, to which you have not received what you believe to be an acceptable resolution, you may seek redress by way of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
You can use the European Online Dispute Resolution platform to follow this process. Visit https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope Eden Limited is registered in England and Wales (10290132). Registered office: Pyke House, Eccles Road, High Peak, SK23 9RT. Email email@example.com or call 01298 807 440.